Super Junior European Fanbase

Welcome to SJ-Europe, the Super Junior Fanbase for Ever Lasting Friends, Honey, and Strings from Europe.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Promoting SJ's Comeback?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyyra1986

PostSubject: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   11.07.11 11:46

I wonder if we should do some advertising project for sj's comeback!

Like designing one "teaser picture" for SJ's 5th album plus the date the album will be out...plus some link that will make people know more about what's behind the advertisment!

And then find some representatives from as many European countries as possible to ask about the costs for that advertisment to be printed in one of their countries more famous newspapers!

After everyone knows how much the advertisment will be collect some money together to pay for those advertisments...either we all try to donate the money together or each country will activate their own country's ELF to pay for their advertisment!

Then decide on a date and try to publish the advertisment all over Europe on that one special day!

Maybe we can actually do that on the 3rd October, because we can put the link for the teaser mv, which I'm sure will be out already by that time on the advertisment! ^^

Let's spread the pearl blue ocean all over Europe!

What do you say?

Would anyone be in? ^^

Let's talk about it!

I think it would be pretty cool! Asian fans are publishing articles for SJ all the time...maybe we should do our share of work too! And publishing it a lot of European countries on one day would be a bit like a flashmob once more!

Brina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delphine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   11.07.11 14:01

OMG Good very good !

I'm okay with that !!!

For me I am totally pleased with this idea, Europe does nothing!
So now it This now or never!

°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sjeurope.forumsmusic.com/
kyyra1986

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   11.07.11 15:06

another idea would be to film and edit our own promotion video and then advertise it via youtube.

We would need to donate some money to pay for a day of promoting our video on youtube then...that way everyone could watch it...it would be...like...international!

So...let's say we want youtube to promote and advertise our video for the 3rd October...we would need to film like a mini advertisment video...and edit it!

If you want me to I would send an email to youtube to ask about the costs...but I already saw that it isn't that expensive!

Hmmm...just having random ideas here...for the video:
maybe we could do it like a comeback trailer...similar to the movies....but I think we can't just use some super junior song for the video as that might cause problems with sm entertainment...maybe it should really be something like a sneap peak...where you actually can't really recognize a song or a dance...but makes people curious to what is behind that video!

Like...having a text like (it might sound dramatic...I know...but it's just an example):
they make us sing,
they make us dance,
they make us laugh,
they make us listen to their music...etc (you can add more points in this list...can't think of any more right now Razz )
and now they are back
Super Junior
5th Album (Title)
3rd August 2011
check on...bla bla bla...for more information (prob either sm town's fb or yt channel)

and then we have to find a lot of people who film themselves fitting to the situation of the text...like some people singing sj songs...some dance their dances...maybe some people sitting in front of their laptops laughing, some people all over their town or houses, cars...wherever...listening to their music (prob best with headphones)....only showing short snippets so you can't really recognize a lot...people who participate can choose if they want to film every part or just a single one...and then they could send their clips and we could edit a video!

Something like that...and I think it isn't even necessary to show super junior or really play a song of theirs....if we keep it myserious maybe people are even more intrigued to go and check what this "super junior" thing is all about!

Just an idea here...because I thought that maybe the newspaper thing is kinda expensive in Europe...at least if you want to have it in a newspaper that is really seen! ^^

What do you think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delphine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   11.07.11 15:51

Oh I like this idea !

For France it's 'Le monde' or 'Le figaro'

I will look for prices!
For youtube, you can send a mail to know the price?

I like very much your idea with video and I know you made miracle !! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sjeurope.forumsmusic.com/
kyyra1986

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   12.07.11 13:47

okay...I clicked around on youtube today and thought that the easiest solution would be to start a campagne for "promoted videos"
Promoted videos are videos that show up on the top of the lists and on the side if you search for chosen words.

For example....we can say to youtube...we want our video to show up on the top if people are looking for: super junior, kpop, music, pop etc...

Now...you only have to pay if people are clicking on the link!
1000 clicks are 0,20€....and you have to pay at least 10 €....so 10€ would pay for 50,000 clicks...which is quite cheap!
So...the more people donate a bit of money the longer we can run our promotion!
If we collect for example 50€ that would be 250,000 clicks ...if there aren't 250,000 clicks for our chosen day we just can run the promotion longer! ^^
And the promotion will end as soon as the money is used up!

So...I think...that one is a realistic to pay project!
PLUS...it will run in those countries:

• Argentinien
  • Australien
  • Brasilien
  • Kanada
  • Tschechische Republik
  • Deutschland
  • Spanien
  • Frankreich
  • Vereinigtes Königreich
  • Hongkong
  • Irland
  • Israel
  • Indien
  • Italien
  • Japan
  • Südkorea
  • Mexiko
  • Niederlande
  • Neuseeland
  • Polen
  • Russland
  • Schweden
  • Taiwan
  • Südafrika

which is quite a lot....well...USA wouldn't be included....if we want to have the same thing for the USA we would need to find someone to organize that for the USA...because if we would try that from Europe it would be way more complicated and more expensive! ^^

So...if you are okay...I will think of a kind of "script" and then formulate some instructions to participate...and then we have to promote that project everywhere we can...so that as many as possible people can participate...and it has to happen fast...I hope I will be done with the script and instructions tomorrow...because if we want to promote our video on the 3rd August we need people to be done with filming and sending their entries by the end of July...so we would have enough time to edit the video!

Sooooooooooo...are you in and will be helping to promote this project by tomorrow or the day after that? We have to spread it on as many sj fansites and forums as possible! ^^

Brina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyliane

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   15.07.11 14:19

I love this project, really !!! *O*
Because I made my studies in advertisement, I know some basic rules on it, and French laws about it ^^

We can also ask to "We love Kpop project" group on Facebook to promote this project ! They're working to promote Kpop in Europe, they're from the association that made SM Town coming to Paris ^^

About newspaper it's too early I think... but we can use Facebook too !! =D
There's the same system than Youtube, you pay only when people click, you put a amount and nothing else will be paid, and it ends when there's no more money ! You can also choose criterion, like people tastes or country etc, and the amount of every click is based on those criterions. Less criterion, more expensive broadly.

So we can promote a page dedicate to promote SJ's 5th album like.... in every Europe language !! *O* And add a link to FB's official page too ^^

Oh ! And it looks like we're going to have the teaser on the 27th !! *O*
I can't wait T__T
Maybe we can add the "teasing" images they are posting since a week in the video ? Like for a movie teaser, "the 5th album of the bigger Korean band is coming..." with deep voice... *dreaming crazily*

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kidolsfansub.forumactif.com
kyyra1986

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   16.07.11 7:13

haha...sure...I opened a facebook page with all the details for the Youtube Spot...so far it already has about 80 fans, but I still need people to really participate...so far no one really told me that they will take part in the filming! T_T

I'm a bit worried! T_T

The facebook link is here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SJ-5Jib-Fan-Commercial-Project/147684601972836
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyliane

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   16.07.11 13:01

I think we must work on promoting this fanpage !! It's a hurry !
Maybe RT it all the day ? Sharing it a few times instead of only one time on FB ? Talking about it on international forums ?

I read carefully your article on the video production, my problem is... I don't have a cameraman -_- I'm not afraid of being shown in the video, it's just that I can't do it well as a character AND a cameraman T.T Do you have an idea ? I only have my phone (that doing very great video, no problem with that ♥) and my stuff... I have beautiful pink headphones, a beautiful blue sky outdoor, a lot of SJ's stuff (fan, lightsticks, ballons, CDs, bracelets, official posters, cup, postcards, bag, phone's straps...) but... I'm... alone... in... my... Southern French city... T^T

Maybe someone will come to my city for holidays and can help me ? XD My mother would never help me and.. I'm not really sure about my brother, he doesn't care I think, or we could fight at a moment because he won't do what I want n_n

Back to top Go down
Ae-Rin

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   16.07.11 17:21

I'm interested as well, but, just like Cyliane, I don't have anyone to film me. I know a few ELFs who live like 50km away from me... Maybe we could try something together ?
Where do you live, Cyliane ? You said Southern France, but which city ? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aerin.over-blog.com/
Cyliane

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   16.07.11 17:43

I live in Perpignan n_n I should ask for Spain ELF, Barcelone is nearest to my town than Montpellier xD

Anyway, it could be better with friends than... alone ^^
Maybe you could make few parts with them ? Because Brina needs people.

Back to top Go down
kyyra1986

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   17.07.11 5:42

It doesn't need to be ELF to film you, just ask your friends or siblings!

If you don't have a cameraman try with a stand or position your camera on a shelf! ^^

Just use something as your double (a toy or something) to work out the right camera position and your image section!
Afterwards just press "record" and then walk over to your spot and start acting your scene!
Either your edit out the "beginning" and "ending" part where you walk from your camera to your position and back to the camera yourself...or just leave it like that and we will do...it's no problem!

Really...it should be able to work like that ^^

And of course we should promote this project as much as possible!

The last two days I spammend it to a lot fan accounts and organisations on twitter...but I have to work today really long so I won't be able to do so...maybe someone else is able to twitter spam the facebook link today ^^

EVERYONE FIGHTING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyliane

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   18.07.11 3:05

Thanks Brina for your answer !

it's not that I haven't an ELF friend to film me, but there's really nobody n.n (as I said only mom and bro, and they won't film me e.e)
and it'll be hard for me to use something to hold my phone as a camera, but I'll try ! Because of managing the forum I don't have free times yet, but I'll think about a part I can do ! I should be able to do even a little thing ^__^

Sorry for the promoting, I wasn't around on the "day time", I live mostly during the night and I don't have as many people around me as Delphine ^^; Not sure I can help you for that but will try either tomorrow~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promoting SJ's Comeback?   

Back to top Go down

Promoting SJ's Comeback?
Page 1 of 1