Super Junior European Fanbase

Welcome to SJ-Europe, the Super Junior Fanbase for Ever Lasting Friends, Honey, and Strings from Europe.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dutch ELF says "Hi"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y-chan90

PostSubject: Dutch ELF says "Hi"   01.01.12 15:34

Let's start the new year with joining ^w^

Name : Ylona, but you can call me Y-chan
Date of Birth : 13-09-1990

Favorite member(s) :
- Super Junior and other subgroups he's in: Our angelic leader Leeteuk ^w^
- Super Junior M: Henry
- Super Junior K.R.Y: Ryeowook
Favorite song(s) : I love them all, but I can always listen to Marry U, Don't Don, No Other, Bonamana and Andante. Mr. Simple is also addicting.
From Super Junior M my favorite song stays Perfection
Favorite MV(s) : Don't Don and No Other

When did you know the Super Junior ?
I heard their music a couple of times while listening to Seoul FM and when I watched the "Show Me Your Love" MV, but I wasn't reallly interested in them (too many members), but since 110611 I became a fan after seeing them live, with help from my Danish friend

How did you discover this forum ?
I was searching for European fanclubs/fora of Super Junior until I found this link

More about me: I live in a small village in the Netherlands with my parents. Since April 1st, 2010 I was allowed to take care of the pony of my best friend. That pony is now mine I love you His name is Nick and he's so cute ^w^ Also, don't get scared when I send you a message with *hugs* in it, because I like to hug. If you want to know more, feel free to ask me, I don't bite Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dutch ELF says "Hi"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Junior European Fanbase :: To be an E.L.F is to love Super Junior ! :: Super Junior Europe's first step-
Jump to: